Microneedling and Injections in Morganville, NJ
Champagne Smiles MediSpa offers the best solutions to fight visible signs of aging skin with microneedling, also known as a Vampire Facial, and injections. These are safe options using the patient’s own blood to promote healing and new collagen growth. With years of experience in various medical spa treatments, we can be trusted to deliver exceptional results that will make you smile every time you look in the mirror. Schedule a consultation with our provider today.
How Does Microneedling Reduce the Appearance of Aging?
By a certain age, we all long to find the fountain of youth to slow the aging process and remain young and healthy. While there is no magic fountain, research has shown that much of what our bodies need to rejuvenate is available right inside of us. Using our own blood is a powerful way to heal the body. Microneedling and injections reintroduce human growth factors, encouraging damaged skin to repair itself and promoting collagen growth. As this new collagen develops and matures, it begins to shrink, causing the tightening and strengthening of the damaged area.
Is a Vampire Facial Right for You?
You’ll never have to consider which medical spa option is best for your situation and goals without the trusted guidance of our professionals. When it comes to our field, there is no one-size-fits-all solution, which is why we offer a variety of services. Vampire Facials are ideal for clients who want to improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Large pores
- Inconsistent skin texture
- Acne scars
- Dull skin
- Thin, aged skin
What You Can Expect With a Vampire Facial
The process starts with a minimal blood draw (15-30cc) from the patient via a butterfly needle. The sample is placed into a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells and plasma. Plasma is filled with natural healing platelets, proteins, and growth factors that have rejuvenating qualities, and it is the main component of this process.
- A topical numbing agent is applied to the area of the face where the Vampire facial will do its work
- Once numb, the microneedling process creates microscopic tears in the skin
- This microneedling will trigger collagen production in the skin
- We apply the plasma to the skin, where it will be absorbed into the surface and penetrate the tears
- In addition to boosting collagen production, plasma will also promote the healing of damaged tissue and encourage new tissue growth
- The process takes less than one hour
What’s the Difference Between an Injection and Microneedling?
There are two methods available to apply Vampire facial to the skin. Both are safe and non-invasive, and we’ll discuss your goals to determine which is best for you. Options include:
- Microneedling – A sterile hypodermic needle pen tip is used to create microchannels on the skin’s surface. The Vampire facial is infused into these channels, and patients can expect reddish skin in the area, much like a sunburn, lasting anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days after the procedure.
- Injection – Vampire facial injections are similar to a dermal filler. Patients may experience mild swelling and bruising in the area, but this usually clears up within a few days of the injection.
A Quick and Safe Way for Younger-Looking Skin
Patients who visit Champagne Smiles MediSpa for microneedling or injections usually require two to three doses for the best outcome. However, more might be required for some individuals to achieve optimal results. Touch-up visits are also available once a year after the initial treatment to maintain the benefits of this innovative procedure. Contact us to schedule a consultation.